Travelinfo2Go® is an online service that provides recommendations for vacations, travel packages and travel guides. Our website, Travelinfo2Go.com is owned and operated by Info2Go, LLC .
We understand that providing information online involves a great deal of trust. We take this trust seriously, and make it a high priority to ensure the security of the personal information you provide to us when you visit Travelinfo2Go.com and use our services. Before submitting your personal information to us, please read this Policy carefully to learn about our privacy practices. By visiting Travelinfo2Go.com or in conjunction with other related sites or services, you are accepting the practices described henceforth:
• What information we collect from you
• How we use your information
• With whom we share your information
• Your choices with respect to the collection and use of your information
• How we protect your information
• Children’s privacy
• External links
• Visiting our Website from outside the United States
• Your California privacy rights
• How you can contact us
What information we collect from you
We receive and store any information you enter on our Website or give us in any other way. This includes information that can identify you (“personal information”), including your first and last name, telephone number, postal and email addresses, user name and password, and billing information (such as your credit card number, cardholder name, and card expiration date). We may also request information about your travel plans, style, and preferences, including meal requests, seat selection, frequent flyer/hotel/car rental program information, and flight class, luggage, and ticketing options. You can choose not to provide information to us, but in general some information about you is required in order for you to receive relevant offerings from Travelinfo2Go® and its partners and enjoy other benefits of being a registered member. In addition, some information is also required in order for you to ask us a question or initiate other transactions on our site.
Information About Others.
You will have the opportunity to provide and contact travel-related information for other people through our Website. If you make a reservation for someone else through Travelinfo2Go®, you will need to submit that individual’s personal information. You must obtain the consent of other individuals prior to providing us with their personal information, as any access to view or modify their information will be available only through your account.
Information from Other Sources.
We also may periodically obtain both personal and non-personal information about you from affiliated entities, business partners and other independent third-party sources and add it to other information about you. For example, if you visit Travelinfo2Go® by “clicking through” from a site operated by one of our business partners, and you have registered with that partner, then information about you that you have provided to that partner may be shared with us, such as contact information and demographics . As another example, if you access third party services, such as social media services, through Travelinfo2Go.com or before coming to our Travelinfo2go.com, we may collect information such as your user name, password, and other information made available to us through those services.
We automatically collect some information from your computer or Device when you visit Travelinfo2Go®. For example, we will collect session data, including your IP address, Web browser software, and referring website. We also may collect information about your online activity, such as content viewed, pages visited, and searches and/or reservations facilitated or made. One of our goals in collecting this automatic information is to help us understand the interests and preferences of our users and customize your user experience.
If you make travel reservations with third-party suppliers facilitated by Travelinfo2Go®, we will collect payment information from you, including your credit card number, cardholder name, expiration date, authentication code, and billing address. We will securely transmit this information to the supplier of the travel reservation to complete the transaction. Please note that the supplier processes your payment, not Travelinfo2Go®, unless otherwise specified. You agree to review and be bound by the supplier’s policies and procedures before making a reservation through Travelinfo2Go®.
Location Information and Other Information from Devices.
When you use an Application on a Device, we will collect and use information about you in generally similar ways and for similar purposes as when you use the Travelinfo2Go® website. In addition, we may collect information about your location if you have instructed your Device to send such information to the Application via the privacy settings on that Device, or if you have uploaded photos tagged with location information. If you have any queries about the privacy settings of your Device, we suggest you contact the manufacturer of your Device or your mobile service provider for help.
Cookies and Other Web Technologies.
The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers should tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable most types of cookies. Please note that if you refuse to accept cookies, you may not be able to access many of the travel tools offered on our sites.
Our sites also may use Web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags or Web bugs), which are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, that are placed in the code of a Web page. We use Web beacons to monitor the traffic patterns of users from one page within our sites to another, to deliver or communicate with cookies, to understand whether you have come to our site from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party website, and to improve site performance. We also may allow our service providers to use Web beacons to help us understand which emails have been opened by recipients and to track the visitor traffic and actions on our site. This helps us measure the effectiveness of our content and other offerings.
Display of Advertising/Your Choices.
Data collected to serve you with relevant advertising
Travelinfo2Go® and its affiliated websites are committed to providing you with relevant content and information across our sites. To do this, we may collect information about your travel-related searches and other site activities, such as whether you are looking for airline flights or hotels, and use this information to serve you with ads on our sites or elsewhere online that match your apparent interests.
We do not share your personal information (such as email addresses) with unaffiliated third parties so they can serve you with advertisements. Data collected by business partners and ad networks to serve you with relevant advertising
Many of the advertisements you see on the Travelinfo2Go® affiliates are served by Travelifno2Go® or its service providers. But we also allow third parties to collect information about your online activities through cookies and other technologies. These third parties include (1) business partners, who collect information when you view or interact with one of their advertisements on our sites, and advertising networks, who collect information about your interests when you view or interact with one of the advertisements they place on many different websites on the Internet. The information gathered by these third parties is used to make predictions about your characteristics, interests or preferences and to display advertisements on our sites and across the Internet tailored to your apparent interests.
Your web browser may transmit a “Do Not Track” (“DNT”) signal to Travelinfo2Go® and other websites. Because of differences in web browsers’ default settings and the manner in which browsers incorporate DNT signals, it is sometimes unclear to site operators whether site visitors have selected the DNT setting themselves, or whether they are aware that they have a choice in determining the setting. Travelinfo2Go® does not currently respond to DNT signals.
How we use your information
With whom we share your information
Travelinfo2Go® may share your information with the following purveyors and companies:
• Third-party vendors who provide services or functions on our behalf, including business analytics, payment processing, customer service, marketing, public relations, distribution of surveys or sweepstakes programs, and fraud prevention. We may also authorize third-party vendors to collect information on our behalf, including, for example, as necessary to operate features of our Website or to facilitate the delivery of online advertising tailored to your interests. Third-party vendors have access to and may collect information only as needed to perform their functions and are not permitted to share or use the information for any other purpose.
• Business partners with whom we may offer products or services in conjunction. If you choose to access these optional services, we may share information about you, including your personal information, with those partners. Please note that we do not control the privacy practices of these third party business partners.
• Affiliated Websites that Refer. If you were referred to Travelinfo2Go® from another website, we may share your registration information, such as your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number and travel preferences, about you with that referring website. We have not placed limitations on the referring websites’ use of personal information and we encourage you to review the privacy policies of any website that referred you to Travelinfo2Go®
• Social Media Companies. You can choose to access certain third party social media websites and services through our site (such as Twitter). When you do so, you are sharing information with those sites, and the information you share will be governed by their privacy policies. You may also be able to modify your privacy settings with these third party social media websites.
We also may share your information if we believe, in our sole discretion, that such disclosure is necessary…
• To comply with legitimate and enforceable subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases we reserve the right to raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
• In connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
If you choose to create a profile on Travelinfo2Go® certain information in your profile will be publicly viewable and identifiable via your screen name. You will have the ability to view your profile as members of the public will see it.
We also may share aggregate or anonymous information with third parties, including advertisers. This information does not contain any personal information and is used to develop content and services we hope you will find of interest.
Your choices with respect to the collection and use of your information
• As discussed above, you can choose not to provide us with any information, although it may be needed to take advantage of certain features offered on Travelifno2Go®.
• You also can add or update information and close your account as described above. If you decide to close your Travelinfo2Go® account, we will deactivate your account and remove your profile information from active view. Please note, however, that we may retain in our files some information associated with your account and past transactions for purposes including backups, fraud prevention, dispute resolution, investigations, and compliance with legal requirements.
• As a registered Travelinfo2Go® member, you can modify your email subscription choices at any time on the Member Profile page. Whether registered as a Travelinfo2Go® member or not, you also will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe from promotional messages in any such email we send. Please note that we reserve the right to send you other communications, including service announcements, administrative messages, and surveys relating either to your Travelinfo2Go® account, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
• Email Communications. Travelinfo2Go® wants to make it easy for you to take advantage of travel-related opportunities on our Website. The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Please note that if you refuse to accept cookies from Travelinfo2Go®, you will not be able to access portions of our site.
How we protect your information
We want you to feel confident about using Travelinfo2Go®, and we are committed to protecting the information we collect. While no website can guarantee security, we have implemented appropriate administrative, technical, and physical security procedures to help protect the personal information you provide to us.
Travelinfo2Go® is a general audience site and does not offer services directed to children. Should an individual whom we know to be a child under age 13 send personal information to us, we will delete or destroy such information as soon as reasonably possible.
Visiting our Website from outside the United States
If you are visiting our Website from outside the United States, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States where our servers are located and our central database is operated. The data protection and other laws of the United States and other countries might not be as comprehensive as those in your country, but please be assured that Travelinfo2Go® does take steps pursuant to laws in the United States to ensure that your privacy is protected. By using our services, you understand that your information may be transferred to our facilities and those third parties with whom we share it as described in this Policy.
Your California privacy rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at the address provided below in the “How you can contact us” section.
How you can contact us
4020 N. MacArthur Blvd Suite 122-205 Irving, Texas 75038 US
Attn: Privacy Officer
©2018 Info2Go, LLC, DBA/ Travelinfo2Go® All rights reserved.